Learn from the session master!
We are thrilled to bring you our in-depth player study on Steve Lukather. We take a detailed look at his playing across the many years he has been a pro guitarist, including his lead, rhythm and theoretical skill (which is vast!). We include three full songs to learn to ensure you are applying all your new knowledge. Watch the video below for a full rundown.
What You Get
- 26 Downloadable HD Video Lessons
- 25 Page eBook Guide Supporting The Course
- Mp3 Downloads for songs and exercises
- Bonus #1: Getting The Steve Lukather Tone Video
- Bonus #2: Ultimate Scale and Chord Guide eBooks
- Bonus #3: Guitar Pro tab of all the songs & exercises
About The Course
Steve Lukather is an absolute virtuoso guitar player, and in this course we will be breaking down and analysing his key techniques from his Toto days as well as his solo projects. As with any good session player, Steve is pretty awesome at every single style of guitar playing, but we are really focusing in on his rock technique and style. Ollie will be taking you through some extremely fast mixolydian runs, hybrid picking, alternate picking, dorian licks and much much more, all of which are applied to a variety of solos and rhythm tracks. It's a challenging course, but will seriously improve your technique and fluidity across the neck..